1/26/12

He Had It Coming

The kid just wouldn't shut up.  He and his two little buddies, just talking shit the whole time.  During the opening commercials, the trailers, and throughout the entire damn movie.  I'd heard of this kid, who hadn't?  Some little child prodigy, went to high school at the age of ten, solves mysteries for giggles.  Good, great for him, shut the fuck up; adults are trying to watch the fucking movie.  My date, Sheila, she's telling me to settle down and the kids some sort of local hero.  She says he broke up a smuggling ring on the waterfront, caught a burglar or two.  Like I give a shit.  This kid might be a little junior detective like in the Encyclopedia Smith books or whatever, but to me he's just another goddamn punkass who can't shut up when in a movie theater.  I look back and glare at him to quiet him down, I 'SSH' him as loud as I can and then the little punks start making fun of me?  Of ME?  Did I serve in Vietnam to get mocked by some little ten year old shit?  I just want to try and solve the little word jumble and he's snickering at me behind my back?  I stand up and pull him up by the front of his shirt, I can hear Sheila in the back of my head screeching to stop.  But you know what?  If the brat wants to play big boy detective, then he can get punched in the face like a fucking man.

No comments: