2/18/12

PUT YOUR MONEY ON THE DOGS

There is a peculiar sound coming from all around me now.  A sort of snarling in the dark.  I can hear 'em now, coming up the stairs.  I guess they don't see any point in tryin' to be stealthy anymore.  They can smell my blood, pooled at the bottom of the stairs and splashed on each and every one of them splintery old steps.  I'm just sitting' here lookin' at the one thing I got left for my very own: this massive gunshot wound in my sid, here.  Yup, just me and a massive gunshot wound in my side; slumped against the side of this helicopter landing pad that is alarmingly missing a helicopter.  I'm gettin' tired here, so I was just wondering.  anybody want to place a bet?  What'll get me first, the massive gunshot wound in my gut or them dogs?  Oops, trick question.  I can hear the panting now.  This might be unpleasant.

No comments: