2/17/12

YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING

If I can pull this off, it's gonna be great.  There's no way that Miranda will keep brushing me off if I can seal the deal and snatch that attache and man, that waitress is ugly.  She's got a face like a foot.  Okay, there's the guy.  Big, hairy, pasty guy needs some sun, man.  Two guards...no, three.  That short redheaded guy who came in right after them is their man too, but nobody is nearly as beautiful as Miranda.  I know we work in a department filled with pretty people, but that's gotta be their back-up man, no reason to be wearing a tan raincoat unless you're a spy from some shitty country in the former Soviet bloc.  What's up comrade, I know your game.  and I got my own too, hiding inside this copy of USA Today.  Okay, they sat down, backs against the wall but that's not a big deal.  Wait.  Wait.  Keep an eye out for that South Korean fella.  He's the mark, if I can get to him first, I can hey this is good coffee.  Cool how they had sweetened condensed milk right there for is that him?  Wait.  Is that?  That's him.  Okay, up and slow, bring the coffee it's really good stuff oh shit, the Slavs had an advance man as well as the back-up it was that fat guy by the men's room SHIT that glass nearly took my eye out.  Get my Beretta out of that newspaper who reads newspapers anymore anyways redhead is down and the fat guy is dead and oh fuck, the South Korean is down too and they took the attache.  And I spilled my goddamn coffee.

No comments: