2/24/12

THE REESE'S EQUATION

Rebecca?  You asleep?  Do you want to try something?  Okay.  Just another hour.  This has been a costly month, more costly than I would have thought.  But then again, there are literally thousands of combinations that I could go through here.  Worcestershire and caramel.  Chicken soup and tomato soup.  Fuck.  That was disgusting.  How did he do it, Rebecca?  How the hell did that old son of a bitch pull it off?  We all take it for granted, for generations we've just assumed that it was so goddamn natural.  Chocolate and peanut butter.  Yeah, that's a complicated recipe huh?  A no-brainer.  That old son of a bitch.  Celery and mustard.  Smoked ham and melted gummy bears.  Dammit!  That old son of a bitch must be rolling in his grave right now.  Rolling with laughter.  But  you know what?  Screw you old man Reese.  Just as long as somebody gives me the chance, just a chance and I'm gonna break this code.  It's hard right now, but once I figure out the math here I'll have my own flavor combination.  And then I'll build an empire of my own, you old dead son of a bitch!  Just watch!  Okay, Rebecca?  Honey?  Rebecca?  Will you try this?  What is it?  It's root beer and smoked salmon.  Come on!  Give me a chance!

No comments: